1. It seems that living green is ______ easy and affordable. A small step makes a big difference.
A. exactly B. fortunately C. surprisingly D. hardly
2. Frank put the mediocre in the top drawer to make sure it would not be _______ to the kids.
A. accessible B. relative C. acceptable D. sensitive
3. We volunteered to collect money to help the ______ of the tsunami.
A. victims B. folks C. fellows D. villagers
4. Thanks to the modern electrical ______, housework nowadays has been made easier and easier.
A. facilities B. instruments C. appliances D. tools
5. After that, he knew he could ______ any emergency by doing what he could to the best of his ability.
A. get away with B. get on with C.get through D. get across