1. If our cooperators achieve from the first step, they will look forward to ______.
A. having goods B. making progress
C. being made progress D. process
2. Current accounts for export trade shall be detailed and ______.
A. reasonable B. valuable C. unique D. invalid
3. Many adults, poor and ______ with farm life, were ______ to the cities by promises of steady employment, regular paychecks.
A. disillusioning; attracted B. hopeless; luring
C. disillusioned; lured D. illumined; refusing
4. Does the supplier of material ______ all kinds of risks for transportation ______ sea?
A. take; on B. cover; by C. receive; by D. overtake; at
5. As an associate in the legal department, it will be Mr. White's ______ to review all corporate contracts.
A. symptom B. responsibility C. quality D. discipline