1. The management of personal banking department trains all its staff members to deal with guest inquiries ______.
A. courtesy B. courteous C. courteously D. more courteous
2. Ms. Sykes is an ______ manager who is always able to make the best of her employees.
A. imaginary B. exclusive C. inactive D. effective
3. Several prominent business people in the Dunbar region ______ together to form the Dunbar Chamber of Commerce.
A. has joined B. have joined C. joining D. be joined
4. Because of the economic recession, many small businesses are having difficulty ______ their budget.
A. manage B. managing C. to manage D. management
5. Ms. Rudders will be ______ looking through all the job applications to make sure we select the best person.
A. care B. caring C. careful D. carefully