1. ______ employee of Hitel Computers received a 6 percent bonus last year.
A. Most B. Whenever C. Always D. Every
2. ______the start-up venture is risky, Mr. Skinner is still willing to invest $2million of his
own money in it
A. Even though B. Despite C. Because D. Whenever
3. The CEO of Argall Enterprises is expected to ______ a statement to the press later this week.
A. act B. issue C. speak D. reply
4. After a long period of poor sales, Traestar Industries finally released figures showing a budget ______ for the third quarter.
A. surplus B. price C. substitute D. reward
5. ______ with other brands of different companies, this kind of machine cost less and can prolong the life of the engine.
A. Comparably B.Comparison C. Comparing D. Compared